Which is a characteristic of an emotionally healthy individual?
People who are emotionally healthy are in control of their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. They’re able to cope with life’s challenges. They can keep problems in perspective and bounce back from setbacks. They feel good about themselves and have good relationships.
What are 6 characteristics of an emotionally healthy person?
6 Characteristics of the Mentally Healthy Person
- Effective Self-Perception. …
- Self-esteem and Acceptance (which is realistic) …
- Control of behaviour. …
- True perception of the world. …
- Sustaining relationships and giving affection. …
- Self-direction and productivity.
What are the characteristics of an emotionally healthy person quizlet?
Terms in this set (5)
- Sense of belonging. Feeling close to others provides support.
- Sense of purpose. Recognizing you have value.
- Positive outlook. Seeing the bright side increases success.
- Self sufficiency. Becoming confident promotes independence.
- Healthy self esteem. Helps you recover from difficult times.
What are the characteristics of an emotionally healthy person what are the characteristics of a mentally healthy person Why are they important?
the ability to feel, express and manage a range of positive and negative emotions. the ability to form and maintain good relationships with others. the ability to cope with and manage change and uncertainty.
What are the characteristics of a person who is mentally and emotionally healthy?
The Characteristics of Good Mental/Emotional Health
- Positive self-esteem.
- Sense of belonging.
- Sense of purpose.
- Positive outlook.
What are 3 traits of an emotionally healthy person?
Emotionally healthy people do things that others do not:
- Set healthier boundaries. Successful long-term relationships require healthy boundaries. …
- Learn to wait on it. …
- Learn to enjoy your own company. …
- Be flexible. …
- Deal with life’s discomforts as they arise. …
- Give Love. …
- Take care of your physical health. …
- Be dependable.
What it means to be emotionally healthy?
Emotional health is about how we think and feel. It is about our sense of wellbeing, our ability to cope with life events and how we acknowledge our own emotions as well as those of others. It doesn’t mean being happy all of the time.
What are three ways that you can demonstrate healthy self esteem and good mental emotional health?
Choose friends who value and respect you. Focus on positive aspects about yourself. Replace negative self-talk with supportive self-talk. Work toward accomplishments rather than perfection.
Which is a characteristic of a person with positive mental well-being quizlet?
What is a characteristic of a person with positive mental well-being? Ability to cope with stress.