What is meant by consumer Behaviour?
“Consumer behavior is the actions and the decision processes of people who purchase goods and services for personal consumption” – according to Engel, Blackwell, and Mansard, Consumer buying behavior refers to the study of customers and how they behave while deciding to buy a product that satisfies their needs.
What are the types of buying behavior?
The 4 Types of Buying Behaviour
- Extended Decision-Making.
- Limited Decision-Making.
- Habitual Buying Behavior.
- Variety-Seeking Buying Behavior.
What are the four types of buyers?
4 Different Buyer Types (and how to sell to each one)
- Analytical Buyers. These buyers are motivated by logic and information. …
- Amiable Buyers. This group of buyers is motivated by stability and cooperation. …
- Driver Buyers. These people are motivated by power and respect. …
- Expressive Buyers.